Question
Posted by: Barry | 2009-03-23

Ejaculation

Hello

Can you tell me if I dont have sexual intercourse for a week with my wife I then find when we do make love I climax within 5 minutes.

If we make love say every second day then I last do you think I might be suffering from premature ejaculation.

Concerned

Dear Barry
No I don't think this fits the true definition of premature ejaculation. Try Masters and Johnson technique to delay ejaculation or see if you can't work out a compromise with your wife - like making love every 3-4th day?

Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique popularized by Masters and Johnson:
The female partner should slowly begin stimulation of the male and should stop as soon as he senses a feeling of excessive excitement that may lead to ejaculatory inevitability.
Then, she should administer a firm compression of the penis just behind the glans, pressing mainly under the penis. This should be uncomfortable but not painful.
Stimulation then should begin again after the male has a feeling that the ejaculation is no longer imminent.
The process should be repeated and practiced at least 10 or more times.

dr Bets