Posted by: Checking | 2010-03-01

ejaculating very little

Hi there,
I am going through a stage where I am all of a sudden ejaculating very little and not very strong. Im used to ejaculatiing quite a lot and have always had very strong ejaculations.

I undertand that stress (which I an currently redefining in my life!) and alcohol (which I am consuming too much off too) can have an affect, but can it really have such a huge effect on me?

I dont have erection problems and I do reach orgasm (masturbating - single man) but when I eventually ejaculate, its as if it alomost just slowly runs out of my penis and very little?

Thanking you in advance,

Dear C
there are many reasons for your difficulty ,The first being possible overstimulation (excessive masturbation) and its associated problems . I do not have any data on your physical measutements but having diabetes can cause retrograde ejaculation (the ejaculation ends up in the bladder and therefore is not seen )
Excessive alcohol can make you lose sensation due to a nerve sensation loss and can also contribute .
PLease relook at changing your approach and refocus your efforts on a healthier lifestyle , An assessment by your GP is essential

Posted by: XXX | 2010-03-01

As far as I know ,frequency and age are the main contributors in this regard.However,if you have a prostate problem this will also play a significant factor.You might want to have it checked out ! Ouch

Reply to XXX