Question
Posted by: kevin | 2010/11/01

Ejaculate to early

Im 21 and during sex or masterbation i ejaculate to quickly.is this serious?Can it be cured?

quickly is a word that needs to be qualified, ie: how many minutes is quickly. if you and your partner deem it to 'quick', you may be suffering from premature ejaculation (PE). please google PE to find out more info.

3

Get circumcised. You will find you have much more and better staying power ultimately being able to make your lady orgasm first and multiple times before you come. That is a fact. Google it for more details. Circumcision is preferred by more women, provides them (and you) with way more pleasure as you are riding in and out of her, not your foreskin in her. Well worth it. You will enjoy sex more and possibly get more too as its a turnon to many women.

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/02

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Only me | 2010/11/01

See point 16 above...

Reply to Only me