Question
Posted by: Susan | 2012/09/17

Ejaculate

how far can ejaculate shoot

Frankly, I do not know if there is a standard. I find the replies to this question similar to my first thoughts. Measure it if it fascinates you. Deidre -SASHA

9
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/09/22

This is such a dumb question> 

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Bozo | 2012/09/19

When a man ejaculates, the initial spurt travels at 28mph, faster than the world record for the 100m sprint.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Bozo | 2012/09/19

The distance record for ejaculated semen is more than 8.5 feet.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/19

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: allan | 2012/09/18

Peter North - a famous Porn star claims to have reached 2 meters. Anyone who''s seen him in action will agree - it''s a strong possibility. I''ve never seen anyone cum like that guy - He shoots a damn Gallon - it''s crazy!

Reply to allan
Posted by: ..... | 2012/09/18

realisticly, +- a meter, or just a little further

Reply to .....
Posted by: Paul | 2012/09/17

That depends if you''ve got a Pistol in your Pocket or not!!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: JAM | 2012/09/17

DEEP DOWN YOUR THROAT...Pass your smaal tongue @ the back of your mouth down your throat into your stomach...why you asking?

Reply to JAM
Posted by: Fred | 2012/09/17

If you stand on the edge, on top of a very high building, VERY far.

Reply to Fred