Posted by: Upset | 2011-09-28

Eglynol side effect

I have been prescribed Eglynol for depression. I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and it really improved my mood. I am experiencing a horrible side effect though –  my breasts are lactating. This is truly horrifying for me and I am now more depressed than before  will this ever go away?? I have stopped drinking the pills now. How long will this side effect continue after I discontinued the pill? Please, please help. I am really freaked out and it is making things worse

It is important to consult your doctor for a script to replace Eglynol. Your doctor will have to do a Prolactin level test. Depending on the results, your doctor can prescribe medication to stop the lactation.