eglynol and menstrual cycle

i was prescribed eglynol and then the generic for anxiety. i took it for about 2 months but decided to stop.
i have not had my period for nearly 3 months, not pregnant.
when can i expect it to come back and become regular again?
is there somewhere i can gather more info about its side effects?

Your periods should return a month or two after stopping the Eglonyl. If this has not happened, you should see your doctor to check if there is some other reason for this.

Anonymous, please post your question separately.

Hi I have been seing the menstruations and its being a Months to Two now and i have contacted the Doctor, The Doctor told me that he will transfere me to the Theatre, I have being there, they said nothing is wrong with my Body, still I am still seing the Period, this situation is affecting my Relationship with my Boyfriend, Please help me to stop it, or prescribe for me what medicine can i use to stop the Mentruations. Please Please!!!!!