Question
Posted by: EGG WHITE AS LUBRICANT | 2010/06/23

EGG WHITE AS LUBRICANT?

Can one use egg white as lubricant when trying to conceive.
As all other lubricants has negative affect on sperm?
Please advise.

No this isn't usually advisable. Unless you have a fertility problem. lubricants shouldn't make much differnce to conception.

4

Posted by: Zama | 2010/06/24

Ya, hey I meant to say Dischem stocks it not Clicks.

If you cannot find the Pre-Seed, you could use Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) capsules pre-ovulation and also drink pure grapefruit juice to aid in the production of good fertile cervical mucus. I have forgotten how much EPO I used to use. Maybe google and see the recommended dose for trying to conceive. Make sure though that you do not use it after you have ovulated as it may cause uterine contractions.

All the best!

Reply to Zama
Posted by: THANKS | 2010/06/23

THANKS! I know dischem use to stock it but it is off the market? dont know why though? any other lubricants i can use?

Reply to THANKS
Posted by: Zama | 2010/06/23

Not all lubricants have negative effect on sperm. You could try Pre-Seed. They stock it at Clicks. I read up on the use of egg whites as lubrication but always feared getting a nasty infection from it so never tried it even when I was really desperate to conceive.

Reply to Zama