Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2009-11-03

egg quality

Hallo

I was told that I have extremely poor quality eggs, went through ivf and eggs were really bad quality, could not use any of them.

Are there any products that will help with egg quality and what lifestyle changes do we have to make? We are not ready to do donor eggs yet!

Thank-you
Sandy

Dear Sandy

Egg quality does vary from time to time and therefore lifestyle modifications in terms of diet and stress relief may improve egg quality over a period of time. In particular if you are over weight, weight loss and abstinence from tobacco and alcohol as well as caffeine products may be very valuable in the long term.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2009-11-09

Dear Sandy

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility Expert