Question
Posted by: Gift | 2010/09/30

egg donation

I would like to donate egg to an infertile couple or even a gay couple. Problem is whilst the agencies allows couples to view your profile you as a donor aren''t allowed to know anything about them. Are there agencies or websites that allows for known egg donation? Where I as an egg donor can choose the couple I wish to donate to?

Dear Gift

I am not aware of any egg donor agencies that allows for known egg donation, your best bet would be to phone an agency such as nurture and they may be able to help to better.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Mia | 2010/10/05

I didn''t know that the donor isn''t allowed to know anything about the couple. That is a bit unfair as you want to give your eggs to help someone have a child of their own, but you want to know the type of people you are donating to.

Reply to Mia