Posted by: Kg | 2009-03-19

Egg Donar

I am looking for an egg donor aho resides around the JHB area. She should be black and can contact me at 0849847852

Dear KG

If you cannot find a donor on your own then there are egg donor agencies that are also available.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

Posted by: Kg | 2009-03-24

There is a law that they must be compensated

Reply to Kg
Posted by: Nash | 2009-03-23

Doesnt donor mean donor that its for free?

Reply to Nash
Posted by: Kg | 2009-03-23

I did IVF last year which did no succeed bcos of poor quality of eggs. I have saved enough money for the another IVF but I will have to find a donor. Going through and agency for donors will be too expensive however I will pay a fee as per South African law to the donor.

Reply to Kg
Posted by: wetta | 2009-03-21

why dont you just go to a fitilaty clinic, the egg is tested and everything
They can help you

Reply to wetta