Posted by: SSSSS | 2011-04-27

Due to attacks of near-faint I was diagnosed with Vasovagal Syncope. Doctor gave me Etilefrine (effortil-ss) 5mg tablets, 2 times a day after meal. Previously Ive had a headache which went away when the faint started. Ive had strong erections too. After starting to use Etilefrine the faint comes no more, but the uncomfortable head sensations are back and I wasn''t able to get my dick up with a beautiful girl. I would rather faint away in a ditch than be with head pressure or without sex. Does Etilefrine cause sexual dysfunction? Please write an extensive answer.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Etileprine is known as a possible treatment for prolonged erections (priapism) and, although the oral dose is less significant, the possibility cant be ruled out that it may have an effect on erection.