Question
Posted by: Annon | 2011/10/11

Effects of stopping the pill

i stopped birth control in August after my withdrawal bleed. i got my period on 27 September for a week and yesterday, 10 October i started getting slight bleeding- is this normal after stopping the yasmin pill?

Unfortunately, this is normal. It will take a while for your cycle to return to normal. If it has not returned to normal within the next two months, you should consult your doctor for blood tests, to exclude diabetes and abnormal thyroid levels, as these conditions can cause abnormal bleeding.