Question
Posted by: Jane chilande | 2011/08/16

Effects of endometrits

I was Diagnosed endometritis this year. let me know if i will ever conceive. Am 39 yrs old.

Dear Jane Chilande

It is very important to find out what stage of endometriosis you have because the more severe the stage of endometriosis the more impact it has on fertility. It would also be very important to know if your fallopian tubes have been affected by the endometriosis and whether there are patent or not. Just bear in mind as well that you are now 39 years old and that time is running out and if you have been trying for a while and haven’t succeeded I would suggest your best option would be to have an in-vitro fertilization treatment cycle.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/08/25

Dear Jane Chilande

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert