Question
Posted by: Malcolm | 2012/10/01

Effects of dieting

Feeling like fainting and a lot of saliva

Dear Malcolm
If you feel like fainting and are producing a lot of saliva while using some unspecified diet (probably for slimming purposes?), then I would assume that the diet you are using is far too low in energy (kJ or calories) and that your blood sugar has hit rock bottom. Please make sure that you are using a balanced slimming diet which does not starve you and does not cut out whole food groups such as carbohydrates. Try eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet)to lose weight without starvation and such low blood sugar levels. Are you taking all kinds of diet pills? If yes, this could be causing the excess salivation, so stop taking such pills to see if the condition improves. If the salivation does not clear up, I would recommend that you have a medical checkup.
Please take care

3
Posted by: Eva | 2012/10/14

One thing I''d really like to diucsss is that weight loss program fast can be achieved by the correct diet and exercise. Someone''s size not merely affects appearance, but also the general quality of life. Self-esteem, despression symptoms, health risks, plus physical skills are damaged in weight gain. It is possible to do everything right whilst still having a gain. If this happens, a medical problem may be the offender. While an excessive amount food instead of enough body exercise are usually guilty, common medical ailments and widespread prescriptions can easily greatly help to increase size. Thanks alot : ) for your post right here.

Reply to Eva
Posted by: Malcolm | 2012/10/07

Thanks Doc, yes I am on a fat burning diet, I have started to go on to some carbo now, feel a lot better. Thanks for your comments, Malcolm

Reply to Malcolm

Dear Malcolm
Please take care