Question
Posted by: Gerhardus Cloete | 2009-09-03

Effects of dagga

Legally when will a person be in a position to drive after using dagga. I understand it can be traced in our sistem for up to 30 days.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by your question, G. Obviously a person CAN drive right after using dagga, or even while using it --- it's not a good idea, of course, because driving is hard enough without being under the influence of any mind- and reaction-altering drug. And we vary as to how long afterwards we may still be impaired by it.
But you seem to be asking how soon afterwards it could be DETECTED by some form of test. This would also vary according to dose --- ie how much smoked, or devoured, how smoked, and how strong the stuff was. As for 30 days, possible, but depends on test used and how much they really want to find it