I was wondering if decadurabolin (given by my doctor) starts to work 4 months later, or if it' s out my system by now? I am only feeling a little stronger now - and I had it done in early December for debility.
Also, if one is unable to tolerate ssri' s and tricyclic' s for anxiety - what other meds could be possible? Would like to have options to discuss about with my doc, but the above group is what doctors mostly prescribe.

Hallo Anonymous
Decadurabolin works slowly and have a lingering effect for a few months ( I would guess about 3-4 months). You can also use Aterax (an antihistamine) or benzodiasepines ( anti-anxiety BUT very addictive and can cause rebound depression) as alternatives for anxiety.