Question
Posted by: Belz | 2008/10/15

EFFECTIVE DIET

Hi, i just need help in finding a very effective diet or eating plan that will reduce my daily calorie intake and also assit me in maintaining and losing few pounds off my weight....

PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

Dear Belz
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘Weight loss’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (Diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects, etc) by surfing on this site.