Question
Posted by: KAREN | 2009/06/14

EETLUS

EK PROBEER GEWIG VERLOOR, OEFEN EN PROBEER OM REG TE EET, MAAR VIND DIT MOEILIK WANT EK BLY LUS. EK IS NIE ALTYD HONGER NIE, MAAR ALTYD LUS. KAN DIT N TEKORT WEES AAN IETS? SAL N EETLUS DEMPER WERK EN WATSE MAAK SAL DIE BESTE WEES? DANKIE

Hi Karen

I hate to refer you on, but this is a question that you should probably put to a dietician, rather than to me. There are foods that you can eat to curb this craving, and so perhaps you need to find out the details and the specifics of what to eat, and when to eat it.

For example, if you're not eating 5 meals a day, then you can quite easily find that you develop cravings, particularly if the meal you eat is quite high in sugar. So the details are important and that's something a dietician would have to advise on, so I would really suggest this.