Question
Posted by: Shana | 2011-04-01

Eetless drops

I''ve heard that these kind of slimming drops on the market cancel the pill (contraceptive) is that true

Dear Shana
I cannot say specifically if Eetless Drops interfere with the working of the contraceptive pill, but it is a documented fact that any other medication you use (including over-the-counter and herbal preparations), that contain epinephrine or its derivatives (e.g. pseudo-epinephrine or synephrine) and/or harsh laxatives will affect the efficient functioning of the pill. These products prevent the proper absorption of the contraceptive pill, which can make the blood levels of the contraceptive hormone drop and thus no longer give you protection. It is advisable to either stop taking these slimming drops or to use another form of contraception. Discuss the problem with the dr who prescribed your contraceptive.
Rather safe, than sorry!

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-04-02

Dear Shana
Rather safe, than sorry!