Question
Posted by: william | 2010/07/12

edta - chealation

IS THERE OVER THE COUNTER TABLE THAT WILL GIVE THE THE BENEFIT OF CHELATION IN SOUTH AFRICA? WHERE IS IT AVAILABLE?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi William

If you are referring to Chelation, the use of a chemical substance to bind molecules, such as metals or minerals, and hold them tightly so they can be removed from the body, then I'm not aware.

Chelation therapy - an IV treatment with EDTA - should be performed by a medical doctor.

Solal is however marketing an oral formula for this purpose: SOLAL Oral EDTA Chelation Formula (With EDTA & DMSA).

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/13

Medicardium http://www.peak-health-now.com/medicardium-EDTA.html

Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/07/14

Hi William

Reply to pharmacist