Question
Posted by: JMO | 2010/02/15

EDEN LIFE CLINIC

HI
I have about 35kg' s to lose
I have tried every diet ever made and may lose no more than 3kg' s. I cannot afford the gastric bypass. I heard of eden life.
Has anyone been on it???
Or is there anything else i can do to lose the weight?
Please help me

Dear JMO
I have not yet heard about the Eden Life Clinic. Perhaps you could post a new message giving me a few more details. Are they a weightloss clinic and what type of diet do they use? Do find out how much their treatments cost because you could be using this money towards a gastric bypass, if you need one. However, I would recommend that you rather consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will assess your condition and they types of diet you have tried and assist you with the correct diet to help you lose weight.
Do provide me with more info so that I can give you an opinion.
Hang in there

2
Posted by: Susan Prinsloo | 2013/04/26

Need to know what to do the cost exct.

Reply to Susan Prinsloo

Dear JMO
Hang in there