Question
Posted by: Deon Wessels | 2011-05-23

EDC

Even though I''ve been on a course of Cialis, I still do not get as big an erection as I used to 5 years ago? What can help? I am 55 years old.

Deon Wessels

Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be used to restore your erections. If you are really concerned, you can consult a urologist for an examination. You can even try other similar products than Cialis, like Levitra and Viagra, as all products do not have the same effect on all people. One might work better for you, than for someone else.

By improving your body's blood flow, with exercise, your erections can improve. It is also very important to know your cholesterol and blood sugar readings. An abnormal/high cholesterol and high serum glucose levels have to be addressed, as these are abnormalities have an effect on the small vessels of the body.