ED Tests

Hi im 29 and have been suffering the symptoms of ED for the past 2 years. Been to an urologist already but no apparent fault was found with his basic examination (but then again he did not seem too interested as i havnt even had a follow up call in 1.5 years). It must be noted that I was in hospital with menengitis just before this condition reared its head. Could this have contributed to nerve damage maybe? Im in Sandton and would really appreciate some guidance as to who i must go see for the full treat, examinations, blood work and nerve/blood vessel scans. Thanks

You will have to consult a urologist for the necessary tests. Your nearest hospital will be able to provide you with the details of a good urologist in the Sandton area.

I do not think that the Meningitis is the cause for your problem but you can discuss this with your urologist.

In the interim you can ask your GP for a prescription for one of the following products: Viagra, Levitra or Cialis.

Also refer to the following link for a detailed explanation of Erectile dysfunction and the causes thereof: