Posted by: Ray | 2009-08-28

ED Problem

Is it possible to have a list of doctors in the East Rand that treat ED. The mens clinic in Boksburg is of no help

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Hello Ray, I agree- Men's Clinic all over the counter have a standardised approach to all men and thus their treatments are pretty useless.
You need a personal history taking, life stlye assessment plus a range of medical and hormonal tests done before your health care provider can know what to treat you for. I urge you to go to a private urologist. I am sure you can source one in Boksburg. Go do it- your ED may be a sign of another chronic disease.

Posted by: roomi | 2009-09-30

from last 4 month im facing away frm my wife.i had a sex in a year for 1 month. i have backache problem. sexual arouseness is age is 39yrs.
please advice what can i do to gain back my manhood.

Reply to roomi