Question
Posted by: Salima | 2011-09-04

ED for vagina, not for anal

My hubby had ED problem with vaginal sex. Erection is no good. But when it comes to anal sex , no ED, full hard. Is he turning gay ?

No, not necessarily. Just because a man enjoys anal penetration does not mean he is gay. Unfortunately I am not able to give an explanation because your husband is in the best place to give this...there must be a reason for this difference and only he can answer this one...

3
Posted by: Mei | 2011-09-08

Try this for da best advice ever: Zero seven nine seven four three nine double zero eight

Reply to Mei
Posted by: mark | 2011-09-05

its more of a man thing,your virgina is much bigger then ur anal.so he is turned on big time by banging u in the ass.i bet he is stiff hard when he is doing u anal..
i have done anal but i still say the virgina is the best....i feel sorri for u.His joy and ur sadness,

Reply to mark
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-09-04

Reply to Sexologist