Question
Posted by: Oratile | 2009-09-30

ED for 27year old? Is it possible?

My 27year old boyfriend suffers form ED, when we started dating I understood that he has been out of the dating game for about 2-3years and I understood when he came too quickly and we tried and tried until he was almost satisfying me and now things have gone to worse than when we started, the minute he penetrates he will cum, over the last 4-6 months I am lucky if I get 5mins and that is all with the stop and Go then he cant hold it anymore!!!!!! I am at a point where I am so not looking forward to sex, he went to a docter who gave him erectavit and that isnt helping too.
The thing is everywhere I read, they recommend musterbation and my bf hates masterbating, he says he doesnt know how to do it, he has never done (not even as a teenager) so I tried to give him a hand job to show him how to masterbate, he claims he did ev\njoy it but he hasnt tried it on his own. Please help! What can I do/day to convince him to try masterbation maybe it might work for him too?

ED is the abbreviation for Erectile dysfunction and from the history your partner does not have ED but he has Premature ejaculation
The treatment s that are nowadays available are fairly successful in delaying ejaculation and are readily available from your doctor or sex therapist. please encourage your partner because the more you frustrate yourself the more your partner will have performance anxiety and the difficulty is worsened . please seek treatment as masturbation is not the answer but just a tool to change the act from a "first round' to a second round " which can last longer

2
Posted by: PJ | 2009-09-30

Your boyfriend does not suffer from Erectile Disfunction (ED), he suffers from Pre-mature Ejaculation (PE)....If you guys continue to go on about him having a problem, he will soon suffer from " mental"  ED.

He is like 80% of all men, who takes between 2 - 4 minutes to cumm and then won' t get it up for a while thereafter. And you are like 80% of woman who doesn' t neccessarily cumm during penetration.

There are ways for him to learn to control his orgasm better....But before you look for the " cure"  for something normal, you must both learn how to satisfy each other and yourselves, and become what the other one needs...A good unselfish lover. Once you know what works for you, tell and guide your partner to do THAT to you.

Lastly  If you do not allow him to have penetration immediately, but to play wilth you untill you are ready to BLOW, you will probably come closer to cumm together.

REMEMBER SEX IS FOR LOVE, NOT LUST!

Reply to PJ
Posted by: TOM | 2009-09-30

Yes it is, but can be cured. See point 1 in the list at the top of the page. By the way, your boyfriend is probably lying to you saying he has never masturbated.

Reply to TOM