Question
Posted by: Help! doc please | 2009/10/19

ED at 25

My new BF has a bit of a problem. He is 25 and can' t keep his erection. I like sex alot but we can only manage 1 session and then maybe if i am lucky after a hour and a half he can manage another 7 mins but it never lasts. I like him soooo mush he is such a nice guy but I keep going home frustrated. he says its never happened to him before and I am starting to think its me and maybe i should stop demanding sex and wait for him to initiate. I dont know what to do! I have such a high sex drive if we spend the night together i end up in the bathroom with my vibrator while he sleeps. I really want to help him while helping myself.

Men can develop erection problems at any age and at any time in their lives. Erection problems can be caused by medical problems, emotional and psychological challenges, due to social challenges and due to cultural and spiritual factors.

It is possible that your bf is struggling to adjust to the new relationship with a woman who is clearly in touch with her sexuality. Maybe his previous girlfriend (s) were not as confident and assertive in their sexuality as you are.

You may need to learn to communicate about your sexual needs and anxieties. If the problem persists I would suggest seeing a sex therapist in person.

I would suggest considering

5
Posted by: help! doc please | 2009/10/26

Thanks guys for all your help maybe i am a bit much for him it' s like he is shy about sex, i try and hint that we should get something but he does not think that there is anything wrong with him. Maybe im just over eager and we not riding the same wave. He wont even have phone sex so I will go back to using the dildo and wait till he initiates. this will put alot of strain on our relationship, but im willing.

Reply to help! doc please
Posted by: pp | 2009/10/21

Get your bf to buy High Rise capsules at any chemist, after a while he will get rock hard and will lust longer.It worked for me.

Reply to pp
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/10/20

My bf is 28 , I am 26.We have a Gr8 sex life before and its evenbetter now since 7 months ago. Maybe this will help you with yours..My bf started a healthier life style ...eating/excersing etc.His also taking herbal vitamins of some kind.This has made a remarkable differance in his performace sexually.its like he 16/17 again.he gets hard just by us having a passionate kiss...without me stroking him. His errections are much harder and firmer.Many times he ejeculates and stays hard still..then just go on again ...or gets hard quiclky with little stroking/oral.

Also note there are many ED medication that are on the market.
But they expensive from what i hear.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Mr G | 2009/10/19

I don' t have much to add, but would like to know how active you bf is? Does he do any kind of exercise or physical activities? And how much does he drink and/or smoke?

PS: I wish I had a girl like you... Mine is completely dead in the bedroom. Once maybe every second week... where I would do more that once every day...

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/19

I would suggest considering

Reply to Sexologist