Question
Posted by: Jack | 2010/01/06

ED and mastrubation

I am 44 years old. I want to know if too much mastrubation(3x daily) can cause ED.
If so will the ED mend if the mastrubation is stopped?

Hallo Jack
No masturbation is not harmful and won't cause ED physically. However, if you find it easier to get an erection with stimulation than when having sex with an actual person - you may have a psychological cause like relationship stress or performance anxiety.
Men's Clinic International has clinics that assists with sex related problems around South Africa, and offers a helpline on 0860 362867 or +27 11 523 5100.

5
Posted by: pp | 2010/01/06

Excersize is very good for ones body and it will forsure help.When you know that your g/f is comming to visit try and stop mastrubating for the week or a few days before she arrive.Have lots of foreplay and try not to think of to get your penis up, it will rise by itself, get your mind complete at what you are doning and forget about your ed.

Reply to pp
Posted by: Jack | 2010/01/06

I read on the internet that excersize and a healty lifestyle do help against ED. I am also a bit worried about the menthal side of things. It happen 2-3 times and I am concerned it will happen again. Kindly advise.

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Jack | 2010/01/06

I have a girl friend but she lives in Pretoria and I live in Cape Town. In her absence this is happening. She visited me last week and we were looking forward to have a good time. It was a big anti climax because I battled to get a full errection and to keep it. We used a condom. Must I see a doctor or will the errection problem come right if I stop mastrubating? I am healthy and fairly fit.

Reply to Jack
Posted by: pp | 2010/01/06

Your poor penis cannot handle all the mastrubation , try and do it only once a day, are you married or have a girlfriend

Reply to pp
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/06

Hallo Jack

Reply to cyberdoc