Posted by: Ed | 2009-02-17

ED - 90% flatliner

I have read the Q& A about ED but cant seem to place my condition within any of those mentioned. I do not have full blown ED but suffer from ' seasonal'  ED. With that I mean that not everytime we have intercourse will it be a challenge. We will have intercourse but 90% of the time the erection subsides at a crucial moment leaving my woman without the necessary satisfaction. She has attributed this to fatigue and stress.
Its driving me nuts as neither of us are really satisfied. Is there some sort of medication to take or is it best to go and chat to my GP?

I would recommend that you have a chat with your GP. There are several medications on the market. Stress and fatigue could be a contributor, but rather have it checked out completely. You could also consider speaking to a professional psychologist that could be of help to you.

A website that could be helpful is You are welcome to phone the SASHA Helpline – 0860 100 262; and a facilitator will be able to assist you in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.