Question
Posted by: ED | 2012-07-23

ED

I was on BP tablets about a year ago(Male in tweenties) and it started causing me to have ED, i went to urologist and physician specialist and had all my checks and i seem to be fine. My erections have been going great lately and i haven''t been taking any ciallis but from time to time i seem to have a weak erection and i start stressing out, which doesn''t make things better, what do u think it could be and what would you recommend?

EDDY

Eddy

If a pathological cause has recently been excluded, you are suffering from erectile dysfunction due to a psychological cause. I therefore, suggest that you consult a psychiatrist for treatment. In the interim, Cialis, Levitra or Viagra is excellent medication to treat erectile dysfunction.

1
Posted by: Evan | 2012-08-06

The General Welfare Clause of the Constitution refers to the United States, not the States as invididual sovereigns, and refers to a taxing power necessary for provision of common defense and general welfare of the national state: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States And courts have unfortunately interpreted Congress'' power to regulate interstate commerce much too broadly. But if it can ban the cultivation of marijuana for personal use within the home state of the grower under this power, it can certainly regulate intra-state commerce in health insurance on the same grounds that Congress may regulate any product that could be traded across State lines as if it were.And by the way: the legislative intent of a ban on selling insurance across state lines was not to give states regulatory control over health insurance companies. It was to keep them from cherry picking healthy customers by creating defined risk pools.You are on much more solid ground characterizing car insurance as gambling, since not every person will have a car accident. If I have the money, I can self-insure rather than place a bet with Geico that I will have an accident. In the case of health insurance, however, invididuals know for sure that they will sooner or later need health care. This means it is not a gamble no one is betting they will get sick because everyone knows that eventually they will. In any event, if the taxing power permits forced retirement savings in the form of Social Security, then it permits taxing though forced purchase of health care insurance, in the sense that if forces people to pay while not yet retired for later security, so that they are at least a bit less likely to depend on the State.Yes, in fact, I think Congress does have the power to require college attendance, just as today government requires school attendance up to a certain age, on the argument that a literate population promotes the general welfare. That does not of course make it a good idea.

Reply to Evan