Question
Posted by: Jacques | 2012/04/22

ED

High sex drive and excessive masturbation are the cause of ED.my penis has become smaller(when not erect), soft and cannot have a rock-solid erection. Can I be treated?

Dear Jacques,

Yes a sex therapist would be able to assist you. There are multiple possible causes for erectile dysfunction that could be physical, psychological, social, cultural, due to medications, due to certain illnesses etc.

If a person does experience compulsive masturbation to a degree that it is causing problems in their life, it is also treatable.

I would suggest a thorough holistic assessment with a sex therapist first.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/04/22

Dear Jacques,

Reply to sexologist