Question
Posted by: ed | 2011/05/06

ed

I went to see a urlologist a few months ago about ed, and he ran loads of test, eg testosterone ...etc and sent me to a physcian specilast/endogrine to check for tumors etc but i came bacl all clear( which is good), however im in my 20''''s and still experiencing ed he gave me Ciallas which works well :) .

However i feel like i have a low sex drive ,i never use to and i never sufferd from ed, do perphaps have any ideas, as this is really affecting my life?

regards
Ed

Hmmm. I gather you have been exhaustively checked out from a purely physical point of view, with nothing found amiss, and you're in your 20's and complaining of ED. Cialis works for you. ( But even when effective, such drugs make one's sex life rather an expensive luxury ).
I gather you never previously experienced ED, and that a low sex drive / low libido is rather new for you. When did it start, and was anything else going on in your life around that time ?
Anxiety and stress can quite easily cause temporary ED, as can Depression. And a vicious cycle is easily set up, aas the more anxious one gets after even one or two bad experiences, the more likely it is to recur. So seeing a counsellor or psychologicst for assessment and training in how to relax, can help a good deal

2

Posted by: Truth | 2011/05/06

Try sexologist site?

Reply to Truth