Question
Posted by: Wifey | 2011/04/13

ED?

Hi, hubby is 32 &  I am 28, tried havin sex the other nite after a few months, hubby had problem getting an erection, gave him a BJ twice, but went down as soon as I tried to get on top. What can be problem, please help ASAP.

Having a once off experience with difficulty to maintain erection is not necessarily an indication that ED is he full blown there. There could be several factors that could play a roll…stress; performance anxiety; being too excited, fatigue; etc. Furthermore the fear if it happened once that it will happen again could also bring it on. Remaining relaxed and focusing on the sexual pleasure rather than a specific outcome is crucial. Your husband could benefit from discussing it with a medical doctor that could professionally put his mind at ease as well as determine if there is really something to be concerned about. One valuable piece of advise is to not stress too much as that will add pressure that will result in the penis most probably acting up or rather down.

It might also be worth your while to explore how men and women differ in the sexual responses and explore how you and your husband can accommodate one another’s differences also on a sexual level in your marriage. Visit our website – www.sexualkhealth.co.za for interesting articles and assignments.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

4
Posted by: Wifey | 2011/04/13

Thanx, wil check out the website.

Reply to Wifey
Posted by: Wifey | 2011/04/13

No communication, I wrk late most days, tired. I don''t know, cause it seems to me he enjoys the BJ''s more, the next day he was still tellin how gud it was.

Reply to Wifey
Posted by: Chris758 | 2011/04/13

Why did you wait so long to have sex with him? I think the reason that he got an erection from your BJ''s is because it was different. A docter told me some time ago....use it or loose it!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/13

Reply to sexologist