Posted by: worried | 2011-04-02

I have a problems where I cum too quick and my girlfriend has not even climaxed.I also noted that I can''t keep my penis firm if I try again after cumming.I have been very stressed for the last 8 months.I have noted that even before I used to cum quick but I never had a problem getting a hard penis.what cud b the problem and is there any treatment or help for me.

ED and PE (premature ejaculation) can have many causes which are either psychological , organic (due to disease)
or a mixture of the two. You seem to be suffering from performance anxiety / stress / possible depression and need to see a therapist. There are medications available for your ED and PE

Posted by: Andrew | 2011-04-06

I had a similar problem and had great improvements after using Arginmax for men for just 1 week. I take it regularly and have gone from strength to strength.

Its a product by Nuvida, you can buy it from their website or call them on 0861 NUVIDA.

Reply to Andrew