Question
Posted by: steve | 2011-01-16

ED

I an 55 years old with ED. My doctor has prescribed Viagra or Cialis. Under normal circumstances when I am aware that sexual activity will occur at normal expected time, I take about 15 to 20 mg of Viagra about 1 to 2 hours beforehand. I find this is sufficient. If sex is unplanned then I take about 5 to 8 mg of the more expensive Cialis a few minutes beforehand, and all is OK. (I break up bigger tablets to make smaller, economical doses)

On some occasions, if more than 2 to 3 hours have passed since taking the Viagra since commencing sexual activity, I may add about 5 mg Cialis to the Viagra I took 2 to 3 hours previously –  and this works very well. ( My doctor prescribed 50 mg Viagra or 20 mg Cialis –  so I am well below the prescribed amounts).

I know the Cialis and Viagra have different active ingredients, but do not know how they each work.

1 –  Do the active ingredients of each tablet work in the same way ? (i.e are they both working on the same remedy / action for the problem, or are they working on two different remedies / actions ?)

2 –  Is there any problem with taking a combination of both tablets in the small quantities as I do ?

3 –  I sometimes use Horny Goat Weed (HGW) in place of the Viagra –  with some degree of success. Is the action caused by this HGW the same as Viagra or Cialis, or does it react in different way ?

I would suggest that you discuss this with your medical doctor as he is the person that prescribed the medication. Although the medications are all designed to address ED they differ in their composition and it might be risky for you to experiment with the different drugs the way you are. The value in these medications lie in the fact that scientifically studies have been done and we know through that exactly what the adverse reactions and contra indications of the middles are. Erectile Dysfunction often shows a close relation with cardio vascular concerns and based on that one should not experiment without the information provided by your medical doctor that has your full medical history.
You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: Turkish | 2011-01-17

u need Testosterone

Reply to Turkish
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-01-17

Reply to sexologist