Question
Posted by: ED | 2010/10/26

ED

I''m 27 years old , went to the doc because of erectile D, and the doctor discovered i had high bp, and says this is causing it. is this true? im on bp tablets called cipla-perindopril 4mg(i only take a half tab daily) i think it makes it worse. Some day i can keep a erection, and other days not. Not sure what to do,really affecting me, do those tablets you can buy off the shelve work eg: Panalt work and are they safe to use?

Please help?

Hallo ED
Hypertension can cause erectile dysfunction and medication for Hypertension often has ED as side effect! You need to get an angiotensin receptor blocker type antihypertensive - so ask your doctor if you can't switch to one of these:
candesartan (Atacand), telmisartan (Micardis),
valsartan (Diovan),losartan (Cozaar), or
olmesartan (Benicar).

2
Posted by: OMG | 2010/10/26

Geez dude, stick to one forum. U bore me!

Reply to OMG
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/26

Hallo ED
olmesartan (Benicar).