Question
Posted by: ed | 2010/09/28

ed

I have a erection problem(27 yr old male, very fit), i went to the doc a few months about it and they discovered i have high blood pressure, and i had some blood work done. Is this true, can high blood pressure cause it and is there anything i can get over the counter to improve because its still not 100% ? Dont really wanna go back to the doc,rather imbarrasing topic which is causing problems in my relationship.

Very worried

Hallo ed
High blood pressure can cause erection problems (as well as some of the medication used for it) It is a common problem and you need not be embarassed. Maybe it will be easier for you to see an urologist for this.

4
Posted by: GoodFella | 2010/09/28

Drink 4 glasses of water, just before you go to bed. Surprise your partner first thing in the morning...

Reply to GoodFella
Posted by: test | 2010/09/28

test

Reply to test
Posted by: test | 2010/09/28

test

Reply to test
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/28

Hallo ed