Question
Posted by: Sharon | 2010-06-21

ED

My husband has had ED on and off for a few months. We have being to our GP and all sorts of blood tests were done, we are still waiting for Cholestrol test. All the other tests came back negative. He does have a bit of a stressful job. He manages to get " morning glories"  but when it comes to having intercourse it just doesnt happen. Please help we dont know where to turn to next.

the diagnosis of ED needs to be accompanied by treatment options - ie: tablets, injections etc. please consult your treatment options with your GP

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: steve | 2010-06-21

Sharon - how old is your husband ?

We are in our 50''s and had the same problem - Can drive you insane. Viagra helps, but can be expensive. R 50- R 80 a bonk.

Both parties must be really sure at least an hour before hand, because if one suddenly no longer feels like doing it - then the fun starts.

I was also on Amloc - I don''t believe it makes a huge difference

Good luck - welcome to old age

Reply to steve
Posted by: Riggy | 2010-06-21

Hi, I have exactly the same problem, I am 61 years of age, get " morning glory"  but when try to insert goes all " soft''. Have tried Viagria and Callis, does not help other than give me a throbbing headace. I am now try Callis once a day pill, but so far still no joy. I am going mad and my partner is the same we are so frustrated don''t know what to do, can you give some advice. I am on BP tablets, Amlock and Pharampress but doc says these should have no effect on my erections. I am slighly over weight, not into any excersizing other than casual cycling.

Reply to Riggy
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-21

Hey Sharon, sorry to hear about your situation. Why not ask the doctor to give him a script for Vigra or Callis or maybe he can try Stud 100 Spray which can be purchased from an adult shop. How old are you guys?