Question
Posted by: Joe | 2010-05-12

ED

I am taking Cialis 5mg everyday, my erection is not as hard as it should be, therefore can I take Viagra 100 to boost the erection or will there be a problem.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Joe - A switch to a different product such as Viagra or Levitra may be effective, whilst moving from the once-a-day formulation to the "on demand" version of cialis may also prove to have a more satisfactory respons. However, this should be discussed with your doctor first.

3
Posted by: Joe | 2010-05-12

Thanks for the response, have tried Levitra as well as Viagria still not hard erection and you wake up with a throbbing headache. Don''t know where I go from here, with the once a day Cailis I do get a semi hard erection but that is not enough for penetration. Have you any suggestions

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Zee | 2010-05-12

Dear Pharmacist

Following a papsmear my gynae prescribed me Diflucan as it was found that I have an infection.

Is Diflucan safe to take whilst breastfeeding? I did not get to discuss this with my doc as the script was faxed to me.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-05-12

Reply to pharmacist