Question
Posted by: willie | 2010/05/11

ed

I sometimes find that Cialis does not provide the erection I expect and want to know if there are any risks involved in taking some Viagra (50) at the same time to boost it. Are there any conflicting mechanisms or dangers involved in taking both products at the same time? I find that Viagra 100 works perfectly well, but lacks the spontanity involved which Cialis can provide. Spontanious sex is so much better than organised, timed and planned sex. Could you please answer to my e-mail address?

You could be a candidate for daily dosing of Cialis 5mg as you would then have spontaneous erectiions or stick to your Viagra 100 mg but caution that you need to watch food intake as this can interfere with the absorbtion of the Viagra. taking both is not for you. NO trials have been done on the safety of combination. Consult your doctor

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/14

Reply to sexologist