Posted by: Anona | 2010-04-28

Pse can anyone tell me, is it possible 4 a man to suffer frm ED just very sudden? We used to have a very healthy sex life, the last couple a months all of the sudden he now suffers with this? So he says anyway, but there''s nothing wrong with him when he wants a quickie in the morning...We use to do it 6-7times a week, now I''d be lucky if it happens once every 2 weeks, when i do confront him, he snaps at me saying its hurting his ego and not something he''s proud of? Pse help, if it is possible to happen like this overnight, then thats fine with me, but somthing just doesn''t add up.

ED is a medical condition and the best way to handle it is to consult your doctor. There are many causes of ED as well as very good medical treatments you can get these days.

Posted by: Bryn | 2010-04-30

I found when I was expected to perform there was often a failure. When I can relax, and not be expected to complete the job, things usually work 100%.. My wife has realised that just being able to play together with me not having to do the deed usually results in the deed being done. If we try do it at normal times - and expect results tehn there is usually disappoijtment.

I recommend change your habits to spend more time playing and foreplay without the pressure to perform and you will see good results.

And remember - Viagra is actually excellent - once you get over the embarrasment of using it for the first time. Once you have bought it once and realise the effects you will be surprised.

Lastly - even if there is extreme embarrasment - talk to your doctor. 40 ish is young. Is he on Blood pressure medicatioon perhaps ?

Reply to Bryn
Posted by: Anony | 2010-04-30

Bryn - he''s in his early 40''s. I''ve made peace with it after reading yr post, I will only stand by him from now on, I have asked him however to at least be there for me emotionally as there really is no reason to push me away completely. Hoping for some improvement.

Reply to Anony
Posted by: bryn | 2010-04-29

How old is your husband ?

Reply to bryn
Posted by: bryn | 2010-04-29

Almost 100% ED.
How old is he ?

I am a man - and th esame suddenly happend to me. From being someone who was very sexual and was always begging the wife for sex, I am suddenly finding excuses to avoid sex. Never thought that I would be like that.

I am desperately sorry for my wife. She tries so hard to helop me, but I feel so bad about disapointing her that I find excuses not to get too close.

Believe me - it is a horrible problem - and can turn a man around completely.

Reply to bryn
Posted by: Anona | 2010-04-28

Oldster, believe me I''ve not made an issue of it, I''ve questioned it once or twice, but thats it, I dont go on about it, I''ve tried everything from my side, i make it known to him how much i adore him and love him, i show him every day in every way, i do spice up bedroom things,, we''ve gone through some rough patches before, but im not the bitchy clingy type, all im nagging about(not constantly) is that i would love for things to go back to where it was before, the way he loved me, used to hold my hand, give me a hug, said he loved me, spent time with me, at least cared about my well being etc. Everything is still the same on my side, i truely adore him and he knows it, but i just get the feeling something have changed somewhere along the line, i dont know what as he''s not the type to talk about anything. He prefers to rather come out fighting or have the silent treatment. Oh i should prop mention there''s a 12year age difference between us, but the ED thing doesn''t bother me if it is really legit. I just have trouble accepting things how quickly it have changed? Overnight..

Reply to Anona
Posted by: Oldster | 2010-04-28

I don''t totally agree with Boomsie here. Yes maybe he is getting it elsewhere, but maybe its you ? Maybe he needs a bit more excitement from you or there is something you have said or done that has put him off you ? I know that if your partner goes on about Mr Softie, it just makes matters worse. Ask him what you can do.

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-28

he is getting it somewhere else.

Reply to boomsie