Question
Posted by: Stuart | 2009/12/03

ED

I had radiation for Prosate cancer. I' m told I will never have sex again.

Hi Stuard - this is simply nonsense. Radiation will damage areas involved with sex and you might find that you battle to get erections or an orgasm, but there are remedies for that. It might not be the same but its not gone forever -contact the SASHA helpline for a referral in your area www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: Woman | 2009/12/04

Stuard, First I want to say congratulations for choosing to live! Secondly I want to assure you that the human body has a great capacity for healing itself. Be patient with yourself and allow your body to do it' s work.

Lastly, take up diving when you can. Nitrogen is essential for erections.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/03

Reply to sexologist