Posted by: Jack | 2009-09-29

I have this complication when just starting two weeks ago ,My dick can' t wake up at all even my wife trying to suck it this thing is still sleeping and I got frustrated . Please Help

there are many reasons for erectile problems (medical and psychological) and your frustration can only add to it. i suggest you see your gp or a sexologist to exclude any medical causes and for further treatment.

Posted by: Jack | 2009-10-01

I m 35 yrs old now and I thank you very much for the response ,I hope I will get cured next time I visit the GP. The one I went to didn' t help and now I have to go to the next . Thanks for the advice .

Reply to Jack
Posted by: pp | 2009-09-30

You dont say how old you are, but the best thing to do is to go your GP, there is nothing to it he will send you for blood tests to see if there is something wrong with your prostate.

Reply to pp