Question
Posted by: Jim | 2010/12/17

ED 2

Just following up further to my question 443 -

I saw a blog somewhere that a man said he was fine lying on his back, but lost his erection when doing it missionary or even doggy style.

This seems a bit familiar to me as well - Why do I sometimes loose an erection after manual touching from the wife while lying on my back - but when I turn over and enter her I loose it ?

Is there a connection reason that IO lose it when I turn over, while it was fine just before that ?

Early erectile difficulty can present in the way you have described. The common pathology is venous leakage of some kind . I would recommend an evaluation by your Gp to assess the problem and exclude any underlying cardiovascular problems

1
Posted by: ANON | 2010/12/17

SOUNDS LIKE WHEN YOU GET A BONER THATS THE POSTION THAT STIMULATES YOU THE MOST....
IF U NOT WILING TO TRY VIAGRA...GO TO A MENS CLINIC

Reply to ANON