Posted by: KB | 2009-06-17

Eczema on face - flair ups getting worse and burning

I' ve had eczema since birth and unfortunately never outgrew it. I' m 30 years old and it feels that it is getting worse. It' s especially on my face (around my mouth and my eye lids). I use acques soap for my face and body and I even used Epimax. Even the Epimax burns my face as soon as I put it on, cause it is so dry and burnt. I' ve started drinking my 8 glasses of water again to clean out my system. What food causes eczema and what can I use for my skin to hydrate it and get rid of it for good. Please help as I am desperate and I' ve been at dermatoligists and they just prescribe cortosone (Advantan). I don' t use it anymore as it thins out my skin and you can especially see it around my eyes. I' m 30 but I look about 38 around my eyes. Please give me some advice.

Expert ImageNatural health

you need to treat the body internally. Use 3000mg of salmon oil a day (this takes care of inflammation and lubricates the skin.) If you have leaky gut (undigested protein in the blood stream) this can cause a sensitive reaction when you eat food and can cause eczema. You must use a good probiotic and L-glutamine to fix the gut). FoodState also makes a PS cream to ease the symptoms topically. These recommendations are really the base and you should consult with a practitioner to get a more specific programme.

Dr Debbie