Posted by: JD | 2012-03-08

Hi, Please could you tell me if Ayurvedic clinics that assist with eczema actually help. I have been on a detox with them and have been using their products on my skin (which is worse than your average eczema.) But now my BP &  heart rate seems to be fluctuating, which has never happened before. I have had eczema for over 30 yrs and have used steriod creams and medication from doctors before trying this clinic.
Thank you.

Expert ImageNatural health

I suggest you consult the clinic where you went as they know your complete case history. I am not familiar with any Ayervedic clinics.

Eczema is usually an expression that something is not correct in the internal environment of the body. The skin can get worse with treatment for a period of time as the body is attempting to eliminate it.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie