Question
Posted by: Worried | 2011-11-17

Eczema

HI Doc

I have a red rash on the inside of my thighs and on the base of my penis. It itches regularly and when I scratch it, it is relieved momentarily.

i think it might be Eczema. What can i use to take it away?

After I have scratched it, it burns for a while and the skin cracks. There is also sometimes a crust forming.

I fear that it is becoming worse and " infecting"  a larger area

Help

It is possible that the cause of your rash is eczema but it can also be due to a yeast infection. The treatment between these conditions are vastly different and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and evaluation of skin scrapings under a microscope. Treatment will depend on the diagnosis.

3
Posted by: Friend. | 2011-11-22

Although I am a woman I can tell you this is definitely Eczema! I started having this EVERYWHERE! especially under the arms and between the toes. Believe it or not but what ever doctors subscribes doesn''t work. Because it doesn''t have Cortisone in it. It''s just a cream. you apply it whenever needed. My eczema started when I was a teenager and I what you are going through.

Reply to Friend.
Posted by: xyz | 2011-11-18

Buy ADCOC NORMOSPOR and DOVE cream for men.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Worried | 2011-11-17

Can it be that I have psoriasis, my joints are also sore somethimes.

Reply to Worried