Question
Posted by: CLAUDE | 2011/09/29

eczema

PLEASE HELP!!! i am a 30 year old male. I first had eczema when i was 15 years old which lasted for about 3 years thereafter it had gone some how. 4 years ago it has returned and this time nothing i seem to do or use stops it. its covered almost the entire region of my back and legs. is there anything i can do or is there medication that really works that can help me get rid of this.

Claude

I strongly suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment. Eczema has multiple factors that needs to be addressed.