Question
Posted by: Jo | 2010/04/20

Eczema

My 1.5 year old Jack Russell seems to have a form of Eczema on his belly. It doesn''t seem to bother him because he doesn''t lick or scratch it. I have tried a cortozone cream but it didn''t help. Should I worry about this?

Thanks,
Jo

Dear Jo

Good food and Efazol over the food daily will help.

2
Posted by: Terry | 2010/06/03

Hi Jo, we have a Rigeback that was constantly itching and red on her belly. We changed from a maize based diet to rice and the problem disappeared within 2 weeks. This also worked for a friend''s Labrador with severe Eczema. Check the ingredients on you dog food. (This was after reading an article on Maize allergy-induced eczema in dogs.) Hope this helps

Reply to Terry
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/04/20

Dear Jo

Reply to Cybervet