Posted by: Kay | 2010-01-11

I am 31 and once in a while, i get a rash on my face... i can' t seem to get rid of it... only cortisones work and I know they are not good for me.
My baby is also 18 months and has the same problem. What can i use?

Expert ImageNatural health

you can use Salmon oil (available in liquid format for babies as well). You use this internally to treat an essential acid fatty deficiency. If your gut is not optimal (good digestion) this needs to be addressed as well. PS cream by FoodState will help externally for the symptoms for short term use.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Kay | 2010-01-11

I have just noticed a response you posted for one user, suggesting that they take extra oils e.g Salmon.
I take 1 tbs of olive oil every morning, I also used to take coconut oil as well.. and sometimes dischem' s evening primrose or sometimes a combination of dischem omega 3,6,9 and that did not help at all.
I also don' t use soap on my face, just a mixture of aquous cream and olive oil for moisturising and as a soap.

Reply to Kay